Burton The White Collection Snowboard Boot (Men's)
See what snowboarding is like in Shaun's Shoes with the Burton The White Collection Snowboard Boot. The skate-style looking boots have a flexy feel good for inventing all sorts of new tricks, and all the cushioning you'll need to practice them until they're X-Games perfect. The Imprint 1 Liner has lacing all its own, and it's heat-moldable too so you're sure you get the perfect fit.
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (relaxed) to 10 (responsive) scale)
- Design: Freestyle
- Lacing: Traditional Lacing
- Shrinkageâ„¢ streamlined design for a low-profile footprint
- Imprint 1 Liner is heat moldable and laces separately
- Snow gusset in the tongue to keep wet snow
- Air Cushion in the midsole for serious shock absorption
- Rubber Ice Spikes for traction while you hike the pipe
- 3D tongue for good wrap
- Power Spine Backstay for lateral support
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"These are brand new? No defects ??"
1 Answers |
Question by Frank on 11/3/2012 - 9:58 pm
"They are brand new and no defects. All inventory that we sell is brand new with no defects. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/7/2012 - 11:23 am
"What is the method to heat mould the inner? "
1 Answers |
Question by castro on 4/20/2013 - 3:35 am
"The Imprint 1 Liner is a really great addition to the boot that will significantly increase your comfort. You can take the boot to a store to have it heat molded or you can just break them in over time by using the boot. It is recommended you bring them to a store, that way your break in period is much shorter. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/22/2013 - 10:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.