Burton The White Collection Snowboard Boot (Men's)
See what snowboarding is like in Shaun's Shoes with the Burton The White Collection Snowboard Boot. The skate-style looking boots have a flexy feel good for inventing all sorts of new tricks, and all the cushioning you'll need to practice them until they're X-Games perfect. The Imprint 1 Liner has lacing all its own, and it's heat-moldable too so you're sure you get the perfect fit.
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (relaxed) to 10 (responsive) scale)
- Design: Freestyle
- Lacing: Traditional Lacing
- Shrinkageâ„˘ streamlined design for a low-profile footprint
- Imprint 1 Liner is heat moldable and laces separately
- Snow gusset in the tongue to keep wet snow
- Air Cushion in the midsole for serious shock absorption
- Rubber Ice Spikes for traction while you hike the pipe
- 3D tongue for good wrap
- Power Spine Backstay for lateral support
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"These are brand new? No defects ??"
1 Answers |
Question by Frank on 11/3/2012 - 9:58 pm
"They are brand new and no defects. All inventory that we sell is brand new with no defects. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/7/2012 - 11:23 am
"What is the method to heat mould the inner? "
1 Answers |
Question by castro on 4/20/2013 - 3:35 am
"The Imprint 1 Liner is a really great addition to the boot that will significantly increase your comfort. You can take the boot to a store to have it heat molded or you can just break them in over time by using the boot. It is recommended you bring them to a store, that way your break in period is much shorter. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/22/2013 - 10:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.