Burton White Collection Cannon Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
The Burton White Collection Cannon Snowboard Jacket is as cool as Shaun White himself. Your little rider is sure to love the looser fit and cool print on this coat. He'll also love that he can ride through a blizzard and get all sorts of fresh tracks without getting wet and cold. The Burton Cannon Jacket is very warmly insulated, and it has loads of places to stash stuff. 4 pockets on the outside and 2 on the inside hold all the snacks and gear he could possibly need.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer DRYRIDE Durashell herringbone fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 120g body / 80g sleeves, hood, & collar Thermacore insulation
- Room-To-Grow extendable sleeves easily lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping inside
- Attached helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- Mapped insulation is warm without feeling bulky
- 2 Velcro chest pockets hold essentials
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm and hold gear
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Glove loops lets you attach gloves when not in use
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"my son is 12 years old, average size What size Burton coat and pans would you recommend? - L? his old Burton coat is L (10-12) which confuses me because current sizing chart says that L is 12-14 Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Iliana on 8/31/2014 - 9:46 pm
"Burton did change their sizing a few years ago so it would depend on how old his current jacket is. I would recommend the size Large in this jacket if you are looking for the next size up in what we currently has!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/3/2014 - 2:28 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.