Burton The White Collection Bit O Heaven Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
A blessing in a bombproof package, the Burton TWC Bit O Heaven Snowboard Jacket for boys serves up premium performance at a forgiving price. Backed by DRYRIDE Technology and stuffed with 100G of non-bulky Thermacore Insulation, this boyâ€™s snowboard jacket cranks up the heat while offering complete protection from wind and snow. The Room-To-Grow System gives you even more bang for your buck by letting you extend the length of the cuffs with just a few quick snips of the red stitching in the liner. Youâ€™ll love that you can make it another season without having to shop for a bigger jacket.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ 2L fabric
- Lining: Breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g Thermacore insulation
- Duable construction for long-term performance
- Taffeta Lining wicks away moisture
- Critically Taped Seams keep moisture from sneaking in
- Attached Hood provides weather protection for your nogginâ€™
- Fleece-lined Handwarmer Pockets keep your hands nice and toasty
- Room-To-Grow System keeps up with growth spurts by lengthening cuffs
- Microfleece-Lined Chin Saver is gentle on the face
- Articulated Sleeves allow you unrestricted movement
- Adjustable Cuff Closures keep the heat in and the cold out
- Media Pocket with headphone cable port keeps your tunes accessible
- Internal goggle/ media pocket secures your valuables
- Flash Pass Pocket keeps lift ticket secure and easily to reach
- Waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface keeps the snow from getting in
- Shaun Whiteâ€™s The White Collection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.