If you've got a lot of gear to haul you'll appreciate the Burton Wheelie Sub Rolling Duffel Bag. This bag can actually be split in half letting you pack one bag, but check two to avoid overweight charges. The Sub is Burton's biggest wheeled duffel, so if you can't fit everything you need for a week or more on the road, well, that's just plain impressive. Burton hooked you up with a removable laundry bag to separate your clean clothes from the dirty ones, and they gave you Hideaway SnakeStack straps so you can attach smaller bags to the outside for easier carry.
- Volume: 121 liters
- Dimensions: 31" x 17" x 15.5"
- 600Dx1200D Polyester Dobby
- Double Down separates the bag in half to avoid overweight baggage fees
- EVA/TPU Back Panels
- Comfort Cush telescoping handle
- 80L [36.5in x 15.5in x 15.5in]
- IXIOM Wheel System
- Lockable zipper pulls fit TSA-approved locks
- Volume-enhancing CRAM Zones
- SnakeStack attachment for piling on other bags
- Average empty weight: 12 lbs