Burton Wheelie Double Deck Rolling Duffel Bag
The Burton Wheelie Double Deck Rolling Duffel has all the top features that let you stay on the road longer. There's a hideaway backpack attachment that makes this huge rolling bag extra portable when faced with snow-covered stairs, and the CRAMâ„˘ Zones let you sneak that last pair of snowboard pants in when it doesn't look like another thing will fit. Burton even added a removable dirty laundry bag just in case your mom's house is on your travel route.
- 92 liter capacity in 28" x 15" x 14" package
- Volume-enhancing CRAMâ„˘ Zones to hold even more clothes
- IXIOM Wheel System rolls smooth and lets you easily replace wheels
- Telescoping Handle extends for easy pulling and collapses without taking up space
- Removable dirty laundry bag for convenience
- Zipper pulls will fit TSA-Approved locks
- Durable polyester fabric
- SnakeStackâ„˘ Backpack attachment makes it easy to tow multiple bags
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is weight of this bag?"
1 Answers |
Question by m thompson on 10/31/2011 - 9:49 pm
"This bag weighs about 11 pounds. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/1/2011 - 9:46 am
"Does this meet airline requirements for size of checked luggage?"
1 Answers |
Question by Edie Rubin on 2/22/2012 - 9:16 am
"Every airline has different size requirements and fees, the dimensions of this bag are the following: 28" x 15" x 14" it would be best to check with your airline."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/22/2012 - 4:25 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.