Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Whether learning, progressing or going huge, your knees and butt are bound to hit the snow. Don’t skimp on your pants. Full-blown waterproofing makes the ever-popular Burton Vent Snowboard Pant ready for the clammiest conditions – whether heavy winter snow or splashy spring slush. In the latter, the combination of inner and outer thigh vents blasts cool air like a walk-in freezer.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof/15K Breathable
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer Ottoman fabric
- Lining Material: Mapped taffeta and mesh lining
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell pant
- Fit: Mid fit is relaxed, but not baggy
- Mapped tafetta and mesh lining targets warmth and wicks moisture
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping
- Zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface creates an impenetrable barrier
- Boot Gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Headphone cable port routes your wire
- Engineered Articulation provides natural movement
- Integrated waist adjustment dials in fit
- Mesh-lined Test-I-Cool zipper with Crossflow Venting™ provide cooling
- Zippered thigh cargo pockets offer stashing
- Anti-scuff cuffs hold up to village cobblestone and rough parking lots
- Ghetto Slits provide better boot fit
- Cuff Elevators lift your cuffs up and away from the grimy ground