Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Burton ’s Vent Snowboard Pant delivers maximum ventilation that’s perfect for sunny spring days, sweaty hikes, and max-effort performances. The mesh-lined hip and thigh vents provide thorough climate control and cool you down quickly. All that venting doesn’t mean you’ll get left in the cold, though – DRYRIDE Durashell™ fabric with fully taped seams maintains bomber water protection, and the taffeta/mesh lining gives you light wicking. Reinforcements on the butt and cuffs ensure these pants will last.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer fabric
- Lining Material: Polyester mesh and taffeta lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Sig Fit is relaxed, but not too baggy
- Mesh and taffeta lining wicks moisture away from the skin to keep you dry
- Fully taped seams prevent water from seeping inside
- Mesh-lined exterior hip and thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Test-I-Cool Zipper with Crossflow Venting™ enhances cooling
- Thigh cargo pockets deliver extra storage space
- Reinforced butt panel saves your pants from hard heel-side falls
- Articulated knees allow for smooth, comfortable movement
- Cordura®-based Anti-Scuff Cuffs prevent fraying
- Snap-Up Leg Lifts™ eliminate ripped, dirty cuffs
- Integrated waist adjustment creates the right fit
- Headphone cable port routes your wires naturally
- Glove loop keeps your gloves on your person to prevent loss
- Boot gaiters seal out snow and water
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface attaches to Burton jackets for snow-proof seal
- Microfleece fly and waistband provide a soft, plush feel
- Ticket O-ring gives your lift ticket a convenient place to hang