Burton Vent Shell Snowboard Pant (Men's)
Burton â€™s Vent Snowboard Pant delivers maximum ventilation thatâ€™s perfect for sunny spring days, sweaty hikes, and max-effort performances. The mesh-lined hip and thigh vents provide thorough climate control and cool you down quickly. All that venting doesnâ€™t mean youâ€™ll get left in the cold, though â€“ DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ fabric with fully taped seams maintains bomber water protection, and the taffeta/mesh lining gives you light wicking. Reinforcements on the butt and cuffs ensure these pants will last.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ 2-layer fabric
- Lining Material: Polyester mesh and taffeta lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Sig Fit is relaxed, but not too baggy
- Mesh and taffeta lining wicks moisture away from the skin to keep you dry
- Fully taped seams prevent water from seeping inside
- Mesh-lined exterior hip and thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Test-I-Cool Zipper with Crossflow Ventingâ„˘ enhances cooling
- Thigh cargo pockets deliver extra storage space
- Reinforced butt panel saves your pants from hard heel-side falls
- Articulated knees allow for smooth, comfortable movement
- CorduraÂ®-based Anti-Scuff Cuffs prevent fraying
- Snap-Up Leg Liftsâ„˘ eliminate ripped, dirty cuffs
- Integrated waist adjustment creates the right fit
- Headphone cable port routes your wires naturally
- Glove loop keeps your gloves on your person to prevent loss
- Boot gaiters seal out snow and water
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface attaches to Burton jackets for snow-proof seal
- Microfleece fly and waistband provide a soft, plush feel
- Ticket O-ring gives your lift ticket a convenient place to hang
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the actual color of the "ballpoint? "
1 Answers |
Question by rtrooper on 10/16/2013 - 11:28 pm
"Ballpoint is a very dark navy blue color. It would match really well with the Burton Mob System Snowboard Jacket!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/17/2013 - 11:50 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.