Burton Vent Shell Snowboard Pant (Men's)
Crank up the a/c in the Burton Vent menâ€™s Snowboard Pant. Presenting Test-I-Cool Crossflow Venting, which lets you dump heat with 1 gigantic mesh-lined vent from knee to knee. Waterproof and highly breathable, the Vent Pant will keep you stoked all season long.
- 10K Waterproof/ 10K Breathable
- Durable Durashellâ„˘ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- DRYRIDE DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Sig Fit allows room for layering without being too baggy
- Test-I-Cool Crossflow Venting â„˘
- Mesh Lining wicks away moisture
- Fully Taped Seams provide the ultimate seal against the elements
- Thigh Cargo Pockets for storing all your junk
- NEW Glove Loop
- Leg Lifts protect pants from parking lot carnage
- Link ZIP â„˘ Jacket to Pant Interface creates a 100% snow-proof seal
- Integrated Waist Adjustment delivers the perfect fit
- Microfleece fly and waistband provide comfort
- Articulated Knees allow you to carve and stomp unrestricted
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I need an extra pant for freeze weather or is it warm"
1 Answers |
Question by Gustavo on 10/28/2011 - 3:08 pm
"This pant is a shell with no insulation. It will not be warm. For warmth you can wear our fantastic thermal bottoms, for example the Hot Chillys MEXT Heavyweight Thermal Bottom (Men's) style# HC9109 will give you the warmth you need for really cold days."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/28/2011 - 3:59 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.