Burton Veda GORE-TEX Glove (Women's)
The Burton Veda GORE-TEX® Glove guarantees your hands will be dry. The GORE-TEX® membrane sits between the shell and the liner, and completely blocks out water. GORE-TEX® fabric is also highly breathable, so sweat won't build up and make your hands cold. The Veda Glove is insulated with Thinsulate. It's warm, but it's also low-profile so it doesn't compromise dexterity. A TouchTec palm lets you use your touchsccreen phone without having to take off your gloves.
- Gnar Guard Leather shell material
- GORE-TEX® membrane is completely waterproof and highly breathable
- Thinsulate Platinum insulation for warmth
- Brushed microfiber lining wicks moisture away from skin
- TouchTec leather palm lets you use your touchscreen phone without removing gloves
- Pre-curved ergonomic fit for enhanced dexterity
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these gloves have a pocket for hand warmers?"
1 Answers |
Question by Sheila on 11/9/2014 - 7:27 pm
"No, these gloves do not have a pocket for hand warmers. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/10/2014 - 10:31 am
"are these gloves for the slopes?"
1 Answers |
Question by lindaq on 1/2/2015 - 3:09 pm
"These gloves are waterproof and breathable. Allowing your hands to stay dry from the elements outside and also keeps your hands dry from sweat when working hard on the slopes! These gloves can be worn on and off the slopes. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/2/2015 - 3:46 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.