Burton Unity Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
The Burton Unity Snowboard Jacket is a mid-weight insulated jacket in a classic, looser, snowboard-style fit. Pull the hood up when the weather gets nasty, and open the vents to stay comfortable in the pipe. DWR coating and 40 grams of insulation makes the Unity the a great jacket that's comfortable all season.
- 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Mid-weight 40g Thermacore insulation
- Relaxed fit offers classic snowboard style
- DRYRIDE DWR coating keeps water from getting to the fabric
- Satin and taffeta lining
- Removable powder skirt keeps you dry in deep snow
- Mesh-lined pit zips dump heat when you're active
- Jacket-to-pants interface zips into with many Burton pants
- Glove loops keep your gloves easily attached
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- Contour hood keeps your head dry
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"how long is it? hits at hip?"
2 Answers |
Question by devi423 on 2/13/2011 - 5:12 pm
"The Unity jacket is 28" long."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/14/2011 - 11:16 am
"It hits just below the hip."
Answer by Minnesota Rider on 2/14/2011 - 11:42 am
Average Customer Rating: 4/5 (1 customer reviews)