Burton Traction Shell Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
Get ready for some action and satisfaction in the Burton Traction Snowboard Jacket. A great all-season snowboard jacket, the Traction Jacket gives you the perfect balance of warmth and breathability while still leaving you some money left over for lift tickets.
- 10K Waterproof/ 10K Breathable
- Durable Durashellâ„˘ 2L fabric offers weather protection
- DRYRIDE DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Sig Fit allows room for layering without being too baggy
- Dualzone ALSâ„˘ Lining balances warmth with breathability
- Fully Taped Seams provide the ultimate seal against the elements
- Fulltime Contour â„˘ Hood fits around your head without blocking the view
- Hidden Flash Pass Pocketâ„˘ stores your ticket to ride
- Pit Zipsâ„˘ let the heat out when needed
- Sound Pocket with Headphone Cable Port lets you rock your favorite tunes
- Fleece-Lined Zippered Handwarmer Pockets keep your hands nice and toasty
- Articulated Sleeves allow you to move freely
- Goggle pocket for stashing your eyewear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I want a really warm jacket like the Kush but cheaper. I go to school in chicago and want to be able to be warm as hell going to class without buying a whole three in one. Want a good puffy. "
1 Answers |
Question by preston on 1/3/2011 - 4:29 pm
"This jacket is not the jacket for you if you're looking for warmth. This is a shell jacket that is meant to keep you dry rather than warm and you will have to layer up. Unfortunately, if you want super warm jacket you might have to pay a little bit more. However, we do have a lot of great sale items."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/5/2011 - 10:42 am
"What size jacket do you recommend for male 5 10 180 pounds. I' don't want it baggy just enough for a layer or 2 .Thanks "
1 Answers |
Question by carl on 5/31/2011 - 5:50 pm
"The best way to select a size is by using the size chart at the right side of the product image. "
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/1/2011 - 8:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.