Burton Traction Shell Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 1/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Haze Fruity Tiger Print
The Burton Traction Snowboard Jacket is a stylish shell jacket for keeping snow, wind, and rain out of your layers. The DWR coating makes water droplets bead off of the surface instead of wetting the fabric and making you cold. For perfect temperature control Burton gives you pit zips. They're great for dumping heat on hikes, and zipping up on cold lift rides.
- 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Sig Fit offers movability without bulk
- DRYRIDE DWR coating keeps water from getting to the fabric
- ALS lining combines fabric types to maximize breathability
- Removable powder skirt keeps you dry in deep snow
- Pit zips dump heat when you're active
- Jacket-to-pants interface zips into with many Burton pants
- Goggle / audio pocker safely stores gear
- Fully taped seams keep moisture locked out
- Contour hood keeps your head dry
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the mountain pass holder hidden under the upper left, external pocket or is it tucked inside the jacket on the left hip? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Joe on 12/6/2010 - 6:37 pm
"You are correct! It is in the top left pocket area of the jacket. "
Answer by kbarnes (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/5/2011 - 11:08 am
"can you wear a helmet with the burton traction shell?"
2 Answers |
Question by eddy Weber on 11/7/2011 - 4:41 pm
"The hood on this jacket is not helmet compatible."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/7/2011 - 4:50 pm
"This jacket is not helmet compatible. You should check out the 686 Smarty Counter Insulated Snowboard Jacket!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/7/2011 - 4:54 pm
"does this jacket run big?"
1 Answers |
Question by van on 12/4/2012 - 2:13 am
"This is a snowboard jacket so it does have a relaxed fit. To find your perfect size you will need to take a look at the sizing chart."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/4/2012 - 8:47 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.