Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Burton Tonic Insulated Snowboard Jacket is thin and warm at the same time. Burton used Thinsulate Platinum insulation which is very warm despite how low-profile it is. They also used a technology called mapping. By putting more insulation in the spots where you need it and less where you don't, you get great thermal efficiency with as little bulk as possible. The Tonic Jacket is also highly waterproof, and packed with all those convenient Burton features that you look for.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer DRYRIDE Durashell fabric
- Lining Material: Smooth taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulate Platinum insulation
- Fit: Sig fit is relaxed, yet feminine
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- DWR coating keeps water off the fabric surface
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
- Interior goggle/ electronics pocket keeps valuables secure
- Fleece-lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Pass pocket keeps your lift ticket secure
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Jacket-to-pant interface connects with Burton pants