Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Burton Titan Snowboard Jacket has lots of tech and a fun woodsy feel. This boys' coat is waterproof and warm, so he can ride all night without getting chilled. Burton makes their kids' clothing extra durable so you know it will last, and they even make the sleeves extendable so it will fit even after he has a growth spurt. To keep boys happy, the Titan Jacket has plenty of pockets for filling with gear. Best of all, this coat is comfortable and not bulky at all so he won't mind wearing it.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer DRYRIDE Durashell herringbone fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 120g body / 80g sleeves, hood, & collar Thermacore insulation
- Room-To-Grow extendable sleeves easily lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping inside
- Mesh-lined vents open to release excess heat
- Attached, helmet-friendly hood for weather protection
- Mapped insulation is warm without feeling bulky
- 2 Velcro chest pockets hold essentials
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm and hold gear
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Internal goggle and media pockets hold gear
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Glove loops lets you attach gloves when not in use
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin