Burton Tech Light Large Duffel Bag
In it to win it, the Burton Tech Light Duffel Bag boasts mind-blowing storage at a shockingly light weight. Featuring Ripstop Polyester fabric, the Burton Tech Light is built to handle anything that the infamous baggage check can throw at it. Moving from A to B is a breeze with smooth-rolling IXION wheels and a super-cushy extendable handle. CRAM Zones let you get every last thing in, so you can rest assured that you have everything you could possibly need (and more) for whatever excursion lies ahead.
- Volume: 95L Capacity = HUGE
- Dimensions: 28.5in x 15in x 14in (72cm x 38cm x 36cm)
- Weight: 8.5lbs [3.9 kg]
- Super durable 420D Ripstop Polyester fabric
- IXION Wheel System provides a smooth ride
- TPU Back Panels- Lighter, Faster, Stronger
- Comfort Cush Telescoping Handle extends for easy pulling
- Volume-Enhancing CRAM Zones let you stuff it ALL in
- Skate Straps hold your skateboard so you donâ€™t have to
- Dirty Laundry Divider keeps your dirty clothes away from the clean
- Lockable, Contoured Zipper Pulls Fit TSA-Approved Locks
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How do you store the straps. I keep pushing them back into the slots but they keep coming back???"
1 Answers |
Question by gary french on 3/17/2012 - 11:41 am
"The straps Velcro together to stay closed. They are also really great for holding a skateboard while you're not shredding!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/20/2012 - 1:07 pm
"What is the warranty on this bag?"
1 Answers |
Question by Seeker on 7/20/2012 - 1:41 pm
"Burton has a limited lifetime warranty. That means they'll help you out as long as it is a manufacturer defect. Any damages caused by you or an airline are not covered."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/20/2012 - 1:53 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.