Burton Symbol Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
The Burton Symbol Snowboard Jacket ensures warmth, with targeted insulation and strategically-placed vents. The waterproof shell fabric gets an extra boost thanks to Aquapelâ„¢ DWR. This means he can stay out in the blizzard without getting wet. Inside, a combination of 80-gram and 100-gram Thermacoreâ„¢ insulates all the key areas â€“ body, sleeves, hood, and collar. Bright color combinations convey a sophisticated sense of style.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashellâ„¢ 2-layer fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g Thermacoreâ„¢ body, 80g Thermacoreâ„¢ sleeves, hood, and collar
- AquapelÂ® DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Tafetta lining wicks perspiration away from skin
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from leaking in
- Mapped Thermacoreâ„¢ insulation targets the core, arms and head
- Microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets come in handy when the gloves are off
- Waist gaiter creates a snow-tight seal and connects to Burton pants
- Articulated sleeves for freedom of movement
- Helmet-Friendly Hood protects on storm days and fits comfortably around a helmet
- Media pocket with headphone cable port for holding tunes
- Goggle pocket provides safe goggle storage
- Pocket access hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable Cuff Closures fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Flash Pass Pocketâ„¢ stores a season pass for scanning
- Microfleece collar lining is soft against skin
- Glove loops for attaching gloves when not in use
- Reflective trim provides some visibility at night
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm 5.6' tall and 152 lbs waist is 30". Would this XL for Burton boys jacket fit me? Just trying to get a rough idea. "
1 Answers |
Question by pat on 11/5/2012 - 11:56 pm
"This is a Boys jacket and according to the size chart, a size 18 is for someone with a 35" chest and a 29" waist. So you most likely need to be looking at Mens snowboard jackets. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/9/2012 - 11:37 am
"Does the hood zip off? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Teresa on 10/24/2013 - 6:06 am
"The hood is attached and cannot be removed."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/24/2013 - 10:51 am