Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Burton Symbol Snowboard Jacket ensures warmth, with targeted insulation and strategically-placed vents. The waterproof shell fabric gets an extra boost thanks to Aquapel™ DWR. This means he can stay out in the blizzard without getting wet. Inside, a combination of 80-gram and 100-gram Thermacore™ insulates all the key areas – body, sleeves, hood, and collar. Bright color combinations convey a sophisticated sense of style.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g Thermacore™ body, 80g Thermacore™ sleeves, hood, and collar
- Aquapel® DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Tafetta lining wicks perspiration away from skin
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from leaking in
- Mapped Thermacore™ insulation targets the core, arms and head
- Microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets come in handy when the gloves are off
- Waist gaiter creates a snow-tight seal and connects to Burton pants
- Articulated sleeves for freedom of movement
- Helmet-Friendly Hood protects on storm days and fits comfortably around a helmet
- Media pocket with headphone cable port for holding tunes
- Goggle pocket provides safe goggle storage
- Pocket access hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable Cuff Closures fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Flash Pass Pocket™ stores a season pass for scanning
- Microfleece collar lining is soft against skin
- Glove loops for attaching gloves when not in use
- Reflective trim provides some visibility at night