Burton Supreme Heat Snowboard Boots (Women's)
The new Burton Supreme Heat womens snowboard boots are the only boots offering a Therm-ic pre-wired liner. These boots are great for ladies who ride in frigid East Coast temps, brave Big Sky on cold smoke days, or simply want warm, comfy feet at all times on the hill. An easy-to-use control lets you turn up the heat to 104 degrees, and the batteries last up to 14 hours. Warm up your boots on the way to the mountain, and unplug the system when spring temps improve. These boots are fairly stiff, so advanced and expert riders are most likely to enjoy their impressive performance and features.
- Power Spine 1.0 backstay integrates flawlessly with bindings
- Articulating cuff with thin profile molded 3D tongue
- Comfort Speed Zone lacing allows for quick lacing and precise adjustments
- Womens True Fit construction
- B3 gel cushioning in heel and forefoot
- Imprint 4 liner is heat moldable, has J-Bar adjustable heel hold, lightweight Power Panel 2.0s
- Liner also has Plush Cuff, antimicrobial coating
- Molded EVA footbed with ESS support shank
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.