Burton Stiletto Snowboard Bindings (Women's)
The Burton Stiletto Snowboard Binding has been re-designed this year to fit even closer with your boot. Better ergonomics in the highback and Primostraps perfectly cradle your foot against the back of the binding so you have the best leverage and control over your board. A flexy feel and durable construction will make the Stiletto your favorite ride for many seasons to come.
- Response: 4 on 1 (buttery) to 10 (precise) scale
- True Fit women's-specific design fits more comfortably
- Living Hinge allows you to adjust the lean of your highback without touching the rotation
- Canted Highback has an ergonomic fit for more natural support
- Rotating Highback with Forward Lean Adjustment
- Flexy polycarbonate baseplate is light and versatile
- EVA baseplate padding absorbs harsh impact
- Gas pedals keep your heel back and provide better leverage
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will these mount directly on a Burton Blender board (slot style)? any extra hardware required?"
2 Answers |
Question by Jay on 11/8/2011 - 8:40 pm
"That sounds like you have a channel board. Your board would be compatible with regular bindings all you need are the correct discs. When you order the bindings, it comes with every disc you would need."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/9/2011 - 10:20 am
"If you go to your local board shop, they will have different 'pucks' to put in to make them channel... still works!"
Answer by KAT on 1/31/2012 - 7:59 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.