Burton Stiletto Snowboard Binding (Women's)
Style: 105481 15
Progression is easy with the Burton Stiletto Snowboard Binding. This women-specific binding is soft and easy to control, so you can focus on your riding instead of struggling to control your gear. The hi-back is adjustable, so once you find your perfect stance you can setup your binding to match. Cushioning in the footbed absorbs impact and vibration. The Stiletto has Smooth Glide buckles that are easy to adjust. The Lushstrap ankle strap distributes pressure without causing painful spots.
- Flex: Soft
- Mounting: Universally compatible (may require adaptor plate)
- Lightweight bomb-proof polycarbonate material is playful and forgiving
- Women-specific TrueFit design for better fit
- Re:Flex mounting is universally compatible, and its hinged baseplate offers better board flex
- FullBED cushioning absorbs impact and vibration
- Canted Hi-Backs follow the natural contours of your leg for a more comfortable fit
- Rotating Hi-Back for flush fit against the leg
- Forward Lean Adjuster lets you adjust the hi-back angle
- Single Component Hi-Back for faster response
- Progressive flex hi-backs are rigid or soft in all the right places
- Smooth Glide Buckles don't get jammed or stuck
- Lushstrap ankle strap has EVA padding to distribute pressure
- Primo Capstrap is curved and grippy for good fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"My girlfriend wears a size 8 snowboard boot, would she need the size medium in these bindings?"
1 Answers |
Question by wil on 8/28/2014 - 11:22 pm
"Yes, the size medium would fit her perfectly!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/29/2014 - 9:45 am
"My wife wears Burton Axel boots @ 8 1/2, would Med bindings work? Or would we need to go with a Large?"
1 Answers |
Question by LOLO on 1/16/2015 - 6:31 pm
"You would need to go with a Large binding."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/18/2015 - 2:57 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.