Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Binding (Women's)
Combining lavish comfort and technical performance, the Burton Stiletto EST Snowboard Bindings step it up a notch. You get an ultra-light, bomb-proof EST baseplate that delivers endless stance options as well as the unmatched board feel and flex that can only be experienced with Burton snowboards featuring The Channel. Featuring the 3D curved, super-cush Lushstrap and Primo Capstrap, this womenâ€™s snowboard binding keeps your boots locked in comfortably and securely. The ShredBED 2.0 Cushioning makes for a smoother ride and pillow-soft landings that will have you feeling like youâ€™re riding in the clouds.
- Flex: 4 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Mounting: For exclusive use with Burtonâ€™s Channel boards
- Women-specific design enhances performance for the ladies
- Polycarbonate EST Baseplate provides unsurpassed board feel and unlimited stance options
- Single-Component Canted Hi-Back is low-profile and lightweight
- MicroFLAD allows you to adjust your forward lean tool-free
- Lushstrap is 3D curved and features EVA padding for exceptional comfort and fit
- Primo Capstrap is 3D curved for a flawless fit that keeps your heel locked in place
- Smooth Glide Buckles ratchet down and release effortlessly
- OTT Padding provides extra cushion on the Hi-Back to eliminate calf-bite
- Removable ShredBED 2.0 Cushioning System consists of super-light EVA for maximum comfort
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi! I ordered the stiletto in a size medium for my daughter. Her boot size is 8.5. Should I order the large binding or will the medium be okay? Thanks for your help!"
1 Answers |
Question by Rosie on 11/30/2012 - 8:38 am
"A medium fits a boot size 6 to 8. A large fits 8+. The large would probably be a better fit for her. Please give us a call at 1-800-818-0946 to see what we may be able to do for you."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/30/2012 - 1:27 pm
"Can you use these bindings on any burton board?"
1 Answers |
Question by Melissa on 1/3/2013 - 12:12 am
"No, EST bindings can only be used on channel boards. Regular bindings sometimes can work with channel boards, diamond pattern hole boards, and regular boards. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/3/2013 - 9:03 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.