Burton Society Jacket (Women's)
The Burton Society Snowboard Jacket is great for women who want to ride no matter what the conditions are. Burton put a mid-weight insulation in the Society so that you can adjust the heat level by what you wear underneath. This means that when it's cold you'll be comfy, when it's warm you'll be comfy, and when it's both in one day - you'll still be comfy. With all that versatility and great style, the Society will be your favorite for many seasons to come.
- 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Mid-weight 40g Thermacore insulation
- Sig fit offers great mobility without bulk
- DRYRIDE DWR coating keeps water from getting to the fabric
- Silky Taffeta lining
- Removable powder skirt keeps you dry in deep snow
- Mesh-lined pit zips dump heat when you're active
- Jacket-to-pants interface zips into with many Burton pants
- Glove loops keep your gloves easily attached
- Critically taped seams keep you dry without adding weight
- Contour hood keeps your head dry
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will the Burton Society Jacket (Women's) in Doodle/Bright White be availible in stock in size medium soon? "
1 Answers |
Question by Zoe Leese on 11/22/2010 - 11:09 pm
"Unfortunately, it does not seem like we are getting any more of this jacket in stock in size medium. However, we do have this jacket in size large which if you're wearing layers it is always a good idea to go a size up!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/23/2010 - 10:08 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.