Burton Society Insulated Snowboard Pant (Women's)
The Burton Society Snowboard Pant is a popular choice for ladies that want the most bang for their buck. The Society Pant is waterproof so you donâ€™t get wet sitting on the lift, and insulated with 60G of 3M Thinsulate Insulation. This womenâ€™s snowboard pant offers comfort and warmth at a price thatâ€™s nice.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ 2L flat face woven fabric
- Liner Material: Breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation
- Fit: Sig Fit is roomy without being baggy
- Durable DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- Sig Fit allows room for layering without being too baggy
- NEW 3M Thinsulate Insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- Taffeta Lining wicks away heat-robbing moisture
- Mesh-lined Inner Thigh Vents manage moisture and dump excess heat
- Fully Taped Seams provide a secure seal against the elements
- NEW Expandable Boot Gaiter creates a weather proof seal around your boots
- Pass Pocket/ Ticket O-Ring keeps your pass secured and easily accessible
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface creates a snow-proof seal
- Integrated Waist Adjustment ensures the perfect fit
- Reinforced hems are designed to take a beating
- Articulated Knees allow you to move unrestricted
- Microfleece-Lined Fly and Waistband for added comfort
- Belt loops are there if you need them
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"About the fit...small waist but sometimes have to go size 12 in pants...safer to order "L"???? "
1 Answers |
Question by Eva on 7/26/2012 - 4:18 pm
"The Burton sizing chart will be the best possible reference. I would measure your hips and waist to determine which size is best for you."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/26/2012 - 4:36 pm
"I have a 36" inseam, 27" waist. Where do I get long snowboarding pants? Does Burton or anyone else sell them?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jess89 on 9/3/2012 - 7:12 pm
"Most snowboard pants are going to fit the average rider, baggy and they usually hit the floor. For your height, I can see how you are having some difficulty. We are only seeing ski pants come in longer sizes (which usually mean that the inseam is around 31" for the long versions). The snowboard pants are all regular lengths. You can absolutely snowboard in a ski pant, you just won't have that baggy snowboard look. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/6/2012 - 3:14 pm
"what size to order, if the waist-27.5 : HIP-39.5"
1 Answers |
Question by Irina on 11/20/2012 - 12:00 am
"After following the sizing chart, It looks like a large size should fit you."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/21/2012 - 3:06 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.