Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Burton Society Snowboard Pant is a popular choice for ladies that want the most bang for their buck. The Society Pant is waterproof so you don’t get wet sitting on the lift, and insulated with 60G of 3M Thinsulate Insulation. This women’s snowboard pant offers comfort and warmth at a price that’s nice.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L flat face woven fabric
- Liner Material: Breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Fit: Sig Fit is roomy without being baggy
- Durable DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- Sig Fit allows room for layering without being too baggy
- NEW 3M Thinsulate Insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- Taffeta Lining wicks away heat-robbing moisture
- Mesh-lined Inner Thigh Vents manage moisture and dump excess heat
- Fully Taped Seams provide a secure seal against the elements
- NEW Expandable Boot Gaiter creates a weather proof seal around your boots
- Pass Pocket/ Ticket O-Ring keeps your pass secured and easily accessible
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface creates a snow-proof seal
- Integrated Waist Adjustment ensures the perfect fit
- Reinforced hems are designed to take a beating
- Articulated Knees allow you to move unrestricted
- Microfleece-Lined Fly and Waistband for added comfort
- Belt loops are there if you need them