Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The price is right for this crowd-pleaser. The Burton Society Snowboard Pant for women is lightly insulated and features silky Taffeta lining that wicks away moisture while offering a crisp, high-end feel without breaking the bank.
- 5K Waterproof/ 5K Breathable
- Durable Durashell™ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- DRYRIDE DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Sig Fit allows room for layering without being too baggy
- 40G Thermacore™ Insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- Super Silky Taffeta Lining wicks away moisture
- Mesh-Lined Inner Thigh Vents wick away moisture and vent heat when needed
- Fully Taped Seams provide the ultimate seal against the elements
- Leg Lifts protect pants from parking lot carnage
- Link ZIP ™ Jacket to Pant Interface creates a 100% snow-proof seal
- Integrated Waist Adjustment delivers the perfect fit
- Microfleece Lined Handwarmer pockets keep your hands nice and toasty
- Articulated Knees allow you to carve and stomp unrestricted
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I like: the colour (mulberry), the fit (I am usually a US 10 got the large and they are extremely comfortable with room to move), the leg length (they go over boots), the pockets, the lining (very smooth), and the inside Velcro waist adjuster. I know they won't slip as I go down the mountain.
I don't like: the material is made of a ''rustly'' fabric which was unexpected and the pants don't have an option to ''button'' to the jacket.