Burton Sludge Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
The Burton Sludge Insulated Snowboard Jacket is one of the warmer offerings for kids. With extra insulation, the Sludge Jacket will keep your child nice and warm. It's Thermacore insulation though, so it won't feel bulky or uncomfortable. Burton used Durashell fabric to give this coat long-lasting protection against wear and tear. Durashell is also waterproof, so you can send him out in inclement weather without him getting wet.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L DRYRIDE Durashell Herringbone fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 120g body / 80g sleeve Thermacore insulation
- Fit: Relaxed, but not too baggy
- Aquapel DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug
- Mesh lined Pit Zips open to release excess heat
- Zippered chest pocket for extra storage
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Attached helmet-compatible hood to keep his head dry
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Inside pockets for electronics and goggles
- Pass pocket securely holds lift ticket
- Glove loops let him attach gloves to prevent loss
- Reflective trim for extra visibility
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the Burton sludge snowboard jacket have a room to grow system? "
1 Answers |
Question by sdl on 8/25/2014 - 4:28 pm
"No, this jacket does not have a grow feature. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/26/2014 - 4:18 pm
"Hi I was wondering how the sizes work. In the XL what size do you think that would fit?"
1 Answers |
Question by Vicki on 11/25/2014 - 10:38 pm
"When referring to the Burton Sizing Chart, size XL is equivalent to a size 18."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/26/2014 - 8:50 am