Your ultimate travel buddy, the Burton Sleeper Hoodie for men is super comfortable, loose-fitting and features mesh lining and vent holes under the arms keep you from overheating. The Sleeper comes equipped with an inflatable pillow, earplugs, and a light-blocking contoured hood that lets you snooze with ease even in the most unaccommodating of places. Keep your travel documents secure in the internal zippered pocket and stash your mp3 player in the media pocket with headphone cable port. Don't forget this sweet set-up comes with a bunch of other goodies such as a toothbrush, custom luggage tag, and a Travel Log label for documenting your exploits.
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- 300G Soft Hand Fleece keeps you warm and is unbelievable comfortable
- Signature Fit is loose-fitting without being too baggy
- Removable, Inflatable Neck Pillow lets you catch your zzz’s anywhere
- Contoured hood shields unwanted light
- Internal Passport Pocket and Ticket Pocket with zipper closure keeps travel documents secure
- Sound Pocket with Headphone Cable Port keeps your tunes easily accessible
- Vent holes under the arms regulates body temperature
- Thumb holes in cuffs keep cold air from getting in and make pulling on a jacket much easier
- Custom Luggage Tag adds that extra stylish touch to a much needed item
- Toothbrush… cause nobody digs bad breath
- Earplugs for drowning out your noisy neighbors on the plane
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Love this hoodie! Was searching for the best hoodie I could find and this is one of them. Very functional, seems to go through the wash without cracking the ink or ruining the fit. Bought this same hoodie about 4 months ago and lost it. Liked it enough to buy a second one. The fit is baggy but after a wash or two fits very near perfect.
Not to worry. Have purchased four of these and love them but the pillow in 2 of them kept deflating. Immediately called Burton and with no questions and no charges, shipped out 4 new pillows and threw in a bunch of stickers. They stand behind their product so just give them a call, they will make you happy again!
I had seen the sleeper hoodie last year and bought one for my girlfriend before she went on a trip to Europe. Fast forward to now and she bought me one of my own. Long story short, the inflatable pillow worked on the flight out, but had already sprung a leak by the time we left for the return flight. I now can't inflate my pillow properly. My girlfriend's inflatable pillow failed after the 2nd or 3rd use as well.
The other features of the hoodie are great. The lining is a nice mesh, the passport pocket came in handy, and the mini pocket for the toiletries was also pretty useful. I also used the eye shade built into the hoodie on both flights and also to take a nap during a boat ride. No complaints there.
Still I have to say I am pretty disappointed that the flagship feature of the hoodie was such a bust. I'm going to contact Burton to see if they have a fix, but as of now I have to give this hoodie a 3 out of 5 stars.