Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
There are many snowboard jackets that you love to wear on the mountain but not that many that you love to wear out to dinner. The Burton Sentry Shell Snowboard Jacket was designed to move comfortably between both worlds. Full waterproof-breathable protection is snipped and sewn into a trim-but-roomy silhouette that looks as good with jeans as it does with cargos. Removable wrist gaiters and powder skirt provide protection in the snow but come off whenever you see fit.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof /10K Breathable
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer nylon d fabric
- Lining Material: Mapped heathered waffle knit and taffeta lining
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- Fit: Mid fit is relaxed, but not baggy
- Fully taped seams keep moisture out
- Mapped lining wicks moisture and adds warmth
- PitZips™ open to release excess heat
- Zippered, microfleece handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Articulated sleeves provide clean movement
- Pocket access hem cinch offers easy adjustment
- Adjustable cuff closures wrap snugly around wrists
- Pass pocket provides transparent season pass storage
- Pocket key clip keeps the keys to the castle secure
- Exposed Metaluxe® front zipper and chest pocket keep things locked and secure
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood offers head protection
- Internal chest pockets hold your goods
- Internal goggle pocket with secure audio sleeve for your goggles and music player
- Magic Stitch wrist gaiters keep out cold air and are removable one time
- Removable powder skirt keeps out snow
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface connects jacket and pants to keep out snow