Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
The Burton Scarlet Snowboard Jacket has style for the city and tech for the slopes. This jacket's print is completely unique, and it's topped off with a faux-fur trim for an extra festive touch. The insulation is mid-weight, and it's so low-profile you won't feel an ounce of bulk. It's also super versatile, which is great for the entire season. In the fall and spring you can wear less underneath, and in the dead of winter you can add a more substantial mid-layer. Either way you'll be perfectly comfortable.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer DRYRIDE Durashell fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g body / 40g sleeves Thinsulate insulation
- Fit: Sig Fit is relaxed but not too baggy
- Mesh-lined vents open to release excess heat
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping inside
- Attached helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- Removable faux-fur trim around hood
- Hand pockets keep fingers warm and hold gear
- Zippered chest pocket holds essentials
- Pass pocket keeps your lift ticket secure
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Internal goggle and media pockets hold gear
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Hem cinch seals out cold air
- Glove loops lets you attach gloves when not in use
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- bluesign-approved fabric for environmental friendliness