Burton Sage Down Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
Show cold weather whoâ€™s boss in the Burton Sage Down Snowboard Jacket. This womenâ€™s down jacket is powered by 650 fill down that keeps you super warm and features a loose fit that gives you extra room to layer without being too bulky. Snow intrusions are a thing of the past with the New Pow Grip and Link ZIP Jacket-to-Pant Interface.
- 10K Waterproof/ 5K Breathable
- Durable Durashellâ„˘ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- DRYRIDE DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Sig Fit allows room for layering without being too baggy
- Engineered 650 Fill Down Insulation brings the heat
- Buttery Nylon Lining is super soft to the touch
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zipsâ„˘ wick away moisture and vent heat when needed
- Removable Contour â„˘ Hood fits around your head without blocking the view
- Pop Thread Coil Zippers
- NEW Pow Gripâ„˘ prevents snow packed sleeves
- Removable Waist Gaiter keeps the snow out and is there when you need it
- Link ZIP â„˘ Jacket to Pant Interface creates a 100% snow-proof seal
- Pit Zipsâ„˘ let the heat out when needed
- Sound Pocket stores your iPod or mp3 player so you can rock your favorite tunes
- Flash Pass Pocket stores your ticket to ride
- Adjustable Cuff Closures provides the perfect seal around your gloves
- Goggle pocket for stashing your eyewear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket run small?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jen on 2/24/2011 - 7:26 am
"Actually Burton runs true to size."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/24/2011 - 8:58 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.