Burton Ruler Snowboard Boots (Men's)
The go-anywhere, destroy-everything Ruler™ is perfect for hauling ass, poaching secret stashes or learning new tricks in the park. The new micro articulating cuff builds off the independent zonal support of Speed Zone™, enabling the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently. The resulting natural, kink-free flex equals maximum taipan tweakage without sacrificing cat-like stompability.
- Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- Synthetic Leather and Textile Shell with NEW Micro Articulating Cuff and Full-Length Backstay
- 3-Part Cut-and-Buff Outsole with EVA Cushioning
- NEW Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue
- Imprint™ 2 Liner with PE Energy Panels
- Inner Cuff Lacing Harness
- Molded EVA Footbed
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What season are these boots from?"
1 Answers |
Question by Ja on 10/19/2012 - 4:14 pm
"They are from the 2006 winter season."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/22/2012 - 3:16 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.