Burton Repel Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 9/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Argon Fade Stripe
Cardinal Fade Stripe
The Burton Repel Snowboard Jacket features bold stripes and the best name in snowboard style. This varsity-style jacket features warm insulation, and more waterproofing than most other kids' coats, so he can dive into fresh snow without worrying about being cold and wet. Of course Burton added all the features that make a difference. He's got pockets to stuff with supplies, a pass pocket for keeping his ticket safe, and extendable cuffs to beat those pesky growth spurts.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Fabric: 2-layer DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ twill fabric
- Liner Fabric: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 180g body / 100g sleeve / 80g hood Thermacoreâ„˘ insulation
- Pit Zipsâ„˘ dump excess heat
- Ribbing at hem for sports-jacket style
- Zippered hand pockets for keeping fingers snug
- DWR sheds water off the fabric surface
- Room-to-Growâ„˘ cuffs extend to cover growth spurts
- Microfleece-lined hand pockets to keep fingers snug
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Glove loops prevent lost gloves and mittens
- Flash Pass Pocketâ„˘ conveniently displays lift tickets
- Helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Articulated sleeves for freedom of movement
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Goggle and media pockets for organizing gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.