Burton Repel Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Junior Boys')
The Burton Boyâ€™s Repel Snowboard Jacket cranks up the heat with 180G of Thermacore insulation. If he gets too hot simply open up the mesh-lined Pit Zips and vent some heat. The taffeta lining wicks away sweat, keeping your little one dry. Plus this boyâ€™s snowboard jacket goes easy on your wallet by growing with your child with a few quick snips of the red stitching in the liner, keeping him warm for more than one season.
- This item follows the Pre-2011 Size Chart
- 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Durable Durashellâ„˘ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- DRYRIDE DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- 180G Thermacore Insulation provides mega warmth without the bulk
- Super silky, Taffeta Lining wicks away moisture
- Critically Taped Seams keep moisture from sneaking in
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zipsâ„˘ wick away moisture and vent heat when needed
- Room-To-Grow System allows the jacket to be used for more than 1 season
- Zippered Hand Warmer Pockets
- Retractable Pass Pocket at Chest
- Articulated Sleeves offer enhanced mobility
- Microfleece Chin Saver saves the face from getting chaffed
- Safety Snap-off Hood
- Glove Loops
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"This item reads Junior Boys . . . what size would an extra large be?"
1 Answers |
Question by Patty on 12/12/2010 - 9:38 am
"Burton indicates that an XL would be appropriate for ages 11-13. Take a look at the sizing chart to the right of the product image. This is the most accurate way to fit. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2010 - 5:00 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.