Burton Ration Snowboard
Style: RATION 11
The Burton Ration Snowboard is all about park. So much so, that Burton made it in sizes that accomodate both men and women. The edges have a Rail Ready tune that's beveled for sliding rails without hang-ups, and the Ration has a twin flex and twin shape. This means that no matter which way you ride it you get consistent feel. The low-maintenance extruded base is easy to repair if you get a little crazy, and a Flat Kicks tip and tail shape ensures perfect presses and butters. Customize the Ration with new Clip Tips. You can actually cut the tip and tail into whatever shape you want.
- Shape: True Twin
- Design: Freestyle for park dominance
- Flex: Twin
- Flex Rating: 3 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Camber: Traditional
- Size variety accommodates both men and women
- New Clip Tips allow you to cut the ends into any shape you want *Never cut more than 4"*
- Traditional camber for lively pop
- Fly Core is a lightweight wood core for consistent feel
- Fast and low-maintenance extruded base
- Negative Core profile is thinner between bindings for playful feel
- Rail Ready beveled edges for clean slides
- Symmetrical twin flex
- Flat Kicks tip and tail shape for better presses
- Biax fiberglass for low torsional flex
- 2011 LTR ticket at select resorts
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is this a v rocker"
1 Answers |
Question by bloop on 7/23/2011 - 3:56 pm
"Not really, this board has a traditional camber shape."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/25/2011 - 8:48 am
"I'm 5'9 and weigh 175 and I'm looking to buy my first snowboard. My skill level from 1-10 is about a 6-7. I mainly free ride. What length and type of board would you recommend for me?"
1 Answers |
Question by Timberlake_084 on 9/17/2011 - 6:30 pm
"I would recommend a size 159-161. You might want to check out the Burton Aftermath Snowboard or the Burton Deuce Snowboard!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/20/2011 - 11:11 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.