Burton Rampant Snowboard Boot (Men's)
The Burton Rampant Menâ€™s Snowboard boot is no doubt the lightest boot in Burtonâ€™s lineup. The DynoLite sole is 20% lighter than other soles, and the Shrinkage Technology reduces the overall footprint by a full size. Traditional lacing keeps it old-school, and thanks to the Total Comfort System your boot will have that broken-in feeling right out of the box. The Burton Rampant Boot has Jumper Cables to give you increased pop without added stiffness. This boot improves your ride by keeping you more comfortable and less fatigued.
- Flex: 4 (on 1 (relaxed) to 10 (responsive) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain
- Lacing: Traditional Lacing
- Man Fur soft lining for the ultimate comfort
- Shrinkage Technology reduces the footprint by one size
- Total Comfort gives a broken-in feel right out of the box
- Imprint 2 Liner is heat-moldable for a custom-fit
- Lock-Up Cuff holds laces around the forefoot and ankle for easy entry and exit
- Crossbone Upper Cuff increases pop while still maintaining a softer flex
- DynoLite EST outsole is 20% lighter than other soles
- B3 Gel cushioning in the heel and toe absorbs hard impacts
- Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue provides comfortable support
- Aegis anti-microbial coating prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Flex spine backstay for support where you need it
- Gusset keeps the snow out and the warmth in
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are the Rampant true to size. "
1 Answers |
Question by Adrian on 12/21/2012 - 5:26 pm
"These boots do fit true to size. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/22/2012 - 9:04 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.