Burton Puffaluffagus Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Loose
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
When cruising in arctic conditions, the Burton Puffaluffagus Insulated Snowboard Jacket is your ultimate defense against Old Man Winter. Waterproof, breathable and stocked with 200G of Theramacore Insulation, the cold and wet wonâ€™t stand a chance with this warm, puffy-styled snowboard jacket. Snow intrusions are a thing of the past thanks to the Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface. The Puffaluffaus Jacketâ€™s Sig Fit is loose fitting enough that you can throw on some extra layers if you really need too.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ 2L coated fabric
- Lining Material: Leopard print satin lining
- Insulation: 200g body / 100g sleeve Thermacore insulation
- Fit: TWC Sig Fit for roomy comfort
- Durable DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- Shaunâ€™s tweaked TWC Sig Fit allows room for layering without being too baggy
- Thermacore Insulation keeps the heat turned up
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips dump excess heat
- Fulltime Hood shields your head from the elements
- Critically Taped Seams keep moisture from sneaking in through the stitching
- NEW Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface eliminates snow intrusions
- Pit Zips dump excess heat when needed
- Goggle Pocket keeps your eyewear secure and easily accessible
- Adjustable Cuff Closures keep the heat in and the cold out
- Articulated Sleeves allow you to move unrestricted
- Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets keep your hands toasty
- Chafe-Free Collar wonâ€™t rub you the wrong way
- THE WHITE COLLECTION straight from Shaunâ€™s closet
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will the Large fit me? I am 5'11."
1 Answers |
Question by Jeff on 11/25/2012 - 5:06 pm
"The size large is for men with a chest size of 38-40". If that works for you then I'd say yes!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/28/2012 - 7:48 pm
"I was curious on the sizing. I was under the impression that this jacket was the TWC sig fit, meaning Shawn White's line, and slightly more tailored. Is this accurate or would you describe the jacket as very loose? Additionally, is this jacket only functional in really cold, say below freezing weather? Or can it be warm on a 20/30 degree (F) day with less layering? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Joe on 2/12/2013 - 3:45 am
"I would not call this jacket tailored. I would say it is more relaxed fitting without being overly baggy. It is a very warm jacket. You could use it in either condition with varying layers. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/12/2013 - 8:57 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.