Burton Prowess Shell Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 1/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
True Black Gradiant Stripe
Show off your skills and superior style in the Burton Prowess Snowboard Jacket. Featuring a tighter fit and feminine cut to flatter your figure this waterproof womenâ€™s snowboard jacket is packed full of features that keep you dry and looking good. Keep the snow from creeping in with the New Pow Grip in the sleeves and removable waist gaiter.
- 10K Waterproof/ 6K Breathable
- Durable Durashellâ„˘ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- DRYRIDE DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Sig Fit allows room for layering without being too baggy
- Super Silky Taffeta Lining wicks away moisture
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips â„˘ wick away moisture and vent heat when needed
- Full Taped Seams provide the ultimate seal against the elements
- Fulltime Contour â„˘ Hood fits your head without blocking the view
- Pop Thread Coil Zippers
- NEW Pow Grip â„˘ prevents snow-packed sleeves
- Removable Waist Gaiter keeps the snow out and is there when you need it
- Link ZIP â„˘ Jacket to Pant Interface creates a 100% snow-proof seal
- Sound Pocket stores your iPod or mp3 player so you can rock your favorite tunes
- Microfleece-Lined Zippered Handwarmer Pockets keep your hands nice and toasty
- Microfleece Chin Saver feels super soft next to your face
- Flash Pass Pocket stores your ticket to ride
- Adjustable Cuff Closures provides the perfect seal around your gloves
- Goggle pocket for stashing your eyewear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wear a size 6 and sometimes an 8 if it runs small. What size would I order? A medium or large?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lisa on 1/15/2011 - 9:57 pm
"Burton runs true to size and their styles are usually loose fit. How ever if you are between 6 and 8 you should be fine with a Medium. "
Answer by snowflake (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/26/2011 - 9:00 am
"Please, add info about insulation"
1 Answers |
Question by Anna on 4/3/2012 - 12:59 pm
"This is a shell jacket. There is no insulation. A shell jacket is only an outer "shell" that protects you from the elements such as rain, snow or wind. These types of jackets are great for varying types of weather because you control how much insulation you add underneath. For a warmer day, you may only need a mid weight base layer. On a colder day, you may need a down jacket. I would recommend checking out The North Face Aconcagua Down Jacket or The North Face Lily Thermal Jacket as layering pieces for this jacket. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/3/2012 - 1:25 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.