Get down and dirty with the Burton Profanity Pack, a lightweight, highly-durable backpack that features ample storage complete with internal organization including separate compartments for your laptop and eyewear. When on foot, the Vertical Board Carry holds your board for you so your hands are free to grab your frosty beverage of choice out of the mesh, side-stash pockets.
- Volume: 20L
- Dimensions: 19in x 11.5in x 7in (48.5cm x 29cm x 17.5cm)
- Weight: 2lbs (0.9 kg)
- 420D High-Density Nylon/ 420D Mini Ripstop Nylon is extremely durable
- Cush Ergonomic Shoulder Harness helps you bear the load comfortably
- Ergonomic Back Panel fits to the shape of your back for additional comfort and support
- Vertical Board Carry holds your board so you don’t have to
- Separate Padded Laptop Compartment (15in x 10.5in x 1in)
- Fleece-Lined Goggle / Sunglass Pocket secures your eyewear safely
- Large Main Compartment with Internal Organization
- Dual, Exterior Stretch Mesh Beverage Stashes
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This bag is great. I had been using the same Burton bag for about 8 years before this one and it was just time for a new bag. The Profanity pack is great because it holds all of the stuff that I need it to. I bring a lot of stuff with me to work so it's great to have everything fit in one place. The only thing that bums me out about it is that it doesn't have the waist/hip straps. On my old bag I really got used to having that, so it's a little weird. But it is still very comfortable to wear. This is a very great backpack. You cannot go wrong with Burton.