Burton Process Flying V-Rocker Snowboard (Men's)
The Burton Process Flying V-Rocker Snowboard is Mark McMorris' board of choice when throwing down in slope style and big-air competitions. The Flying V shape blends camber and rocker, with rocker at the tip and tail and camber under foot. This is what makes the Process so versatile. It can float in pow, hold an edge on hardpack, and give a respectable performance in the park. Squeezebox makes the tip and tail a little thicker, for bigger ollies and more snap. No matter where you choose to ride, the Burton Process will be silky smooth. It's designed specifically to dampen vibration and absorb harsh landings.
- Design: Freestyle
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Flex: Twin flexes the same regular or switch
- Shape: Twin rides the same regular or switch
- Camber: Flying V Rocker/Camber combo
- Waist Width:
- The Channel offers unlimited stance options when paired with EST binding
- Super Fly Core is strong, lightweight, and poppy
- Dualzone EGD added strength and edge hold
- Triax Fiberglass for smooth flex and response
- Sintered Base is fast and durable
- Squeezebox thicker tip and tail for more snap and bigger ollies
- Smooth Ride absorbs vibrations and softens tough landings
- Jumper Cables add more pop and snap
- Scoop turned up tip and tail edges for looser feel
- Frostbite Edges grip on ice and hardpack
- Pro-Tip reduces swing weight for easier spins
- Infinite Ride provides consistent feel season after season
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will size 12 Burton Moto boots fit a159 board? "
1 Answers |
Question by WhistlerRider26 on 2/23/2014 - 3:51 am
"Typically if your boot size is 12 then you should size up to a wide board."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/25/2014 - 2:10 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.