What's nice about the Burton Premium Capri Baselayer Bottoms is that it's a functional first layer when you ride, but you don't have to pack it away after winter. The fabric is lightweight so it's just as good for yoga or a gym session. The Premium Capri breathes well and it stretches to give you complete freedom of movement. The fit is close so it doesn't get in the way of your activities.
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ synthetic fabric
- Breathable, lightweight fabric to keep you cool
- 360° stretch for comfort while riding
- Capri design stays out of your boots to prevent pressure points
- Quick-drying for convenience
- Anti-microbial finish prevents odor buildup
- Softlock seams to prevent chafing
- Wider waistband for a more flattering fit
- Slim Fit is close and hugs your curves
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I am an Australian size 12. The Medium fit perfectly. I love that they have a bit of extra height in the waist (without being unfashionable). This means they wont bunch up or fall down underneath snow pants, yet will still look fantastic for a gym or yoga workout. They are extra comfy too!