Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Put on the Burton Poacher Snowboard Pant and begin the hunt for freshies. The Poacher keeps you warm, dry, and comfortable with 40G of Thermacore Insulation, fully taped seams, 5K waterproofing, and a super-silky Taffeta Lining. An integrated waist adjustment ensures a secure fit and a Microfleece fly and waistband keep adding to the comfort points.
- 5,000MM Waterproof/ 5,000G Breathable
- Durable DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- DWR repels water before it can wet the fabric
- Sig Fit allows room for layering without being too baggy
- 40G Thermacore Insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- Super silky, Taffeta Lining wicks away moisture
- Fully Taped Seams provide the ultimate seal against the elements
- Cargo Pocket for storing necessities
- Integrated Waist Adjustment delivers the perfect fit
- Thigh vents dump extra heat
- Microfleece fly and waistband provide comfort
- Articulated Knees allow you to carve and stomp unrestricted
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Great fit, feels good, loose, lots of pockets and zippers. The only thing I did not like was that the back pockets seemed to collect snow/ice on the edges of the flip down part. Other than that no complaints.
They fit well a little baggy, but nice to wear layers underneath. They are warm and have lots of pockets.