Burton Poacher Snowboard Pant (Men's)
Put on the Burton Poacher Snowboard Pant and begin the hunt for freshies. The Poacher keeps you warm, dry, and comfortable with 40G of Thermacore Insulation, fully taped seams, 5K waterproofing, and a super-silky Taffeta Lining. An integrated waist adjustment ensures a secure fit and a Microfleece fly and waistband keep adding to the comfort points.
- 5,000MM Waterproof/ 5,000G Breathable
- Durable DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- DWR repels water before it can wet the fabric
- Sig Fit allows room for layering without being too baggy
- 40G Thermacore Insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- Super silky, Taffeta Lining wicks away moisture
- Fully Taped Seams provide the ultimate seal against the elements
- Cargo Pocket for storing necessities
- Integrated Waist Adjustment delivers the perfect fit
- Thigh vents dump extra heat
- Microfleece fly and waistband provide comfort
- Articulated Knees allow you to carve and stomp unrestricted
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"are these come with optional insulation"
1 Answers |
Question by greg on 2/13/2011 - 11:25 pm
"These already have 40g of insulation."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/14/2011 - 11:54 am