Burton Poacher Shell Snowboard Pant (Men's)
Burton identifies its Poacher Snowboard Pant as one of its top deals. For a price that will leave you some spare change for the lifts, the Poacher Pant gives you durable, waterproof-breathable protection. Mesh lining is mapped throughout, adding extra protection against moisture. These fully taped men's snowboard pants also include cargo pockets and adjustable cuffs.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof/5K Breathable
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ 2-layer nylon fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta/mesh lining
- Insulation: Mapped Non-insulated shell
- Fit: Sig Fit is roomier and provides layering room without bulk
- Taffeta/mesh lining wicks moisture
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping
- Zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface creates an impenetrable barrier
- Boot Gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Headphone cable port routes your wire
- Engineered Articulation provides natural movement
- Integrated waist adjustment dials in fit
- Cargo pocket with zippered lift access pocket for easy storing
- Anti-scuff cuffs hold up to village cobblestone and rough parking lots
- Ghetto Slits provide better boot fit
- Cuff Elevators lift your cuffs up and away from the grimy ground
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"My 14 year old loves these pants. Can you recommend a jacket for them?"
1 Answers |
Question by Shirley on 11/25/2013 - 3:17 pm
"I would recommend the Burton Axis Insulated Snowboard Jacket to go with these pants!"
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/25/2013 - 4:58 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.