Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Burton Poacher Shell Snowboard Pant puts a waterproof barrier between you and the snow. With 10K waterproof protection and fully taped seams, you stay even if you're sitting directly in the snow. This is a shell pant which means it isn't insulated. This offers lots of versatility because you can change the temperature with the layers you put underneath. The Poacher Shell Pant has plenty of storage with 2 hand pockets, a large cargo pocket, and an extra zippered thigh pocket.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L DRYRIDE Durashell fabric
- Lining Material: Mesh lining lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fit: Sig Fit is relaxed, but not baggy
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- One cargo pocket and one zippered thigh pocket
- Two hand pockets at the waist
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Moisture-wicking lining to keep you dry
- Anti-scuff cuffs are reinforced to prevent shred
- Glove loop lets you attach gloves so they don't get lost
- Ghetto slits open to fit around snowboard boots
- DWR coating causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Snap-up Leg Lifts keep cuffs out of the mud
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Bought these to snowboard in and they were a bit tight compared to my other Burton Shell pants that appeared to be of a similar style. I am a 36 waist and bought the size L. They did stretch out a bit though after the first day wearing them.