Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Burton Poacher Insulated Snowboard Pant is exactly what you need to get the job done. With reliable waterproof protection and just the right amount of insulation, you stay warm and dry while you ride. Fully taped seams let you sit down in the snow or on a wet chairlift without water seeping through the seams. The Poacher Pant has plenty of storage with 2 hand pockets, a large cargo pocket, and an extra zippered thigh pocket.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L DRYRIDE Durashell fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g mapped Thinsulate insulation
- Fit: Sig Fit is relaxed, but not baggy
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- One cargo pocket and one zippered thigh pocket
- Two hand pockets at the waist
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Moisture-wicking lining to keep you dry
- Anti-scuff cuffs are reinforced to prevent shred
- Glove loop lets you attach gloves so they don't get lost
- Ghetto slits open to fit around snowboard boots
- DWR coating causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Snap-up Leg Lifts keep cuffs out of the mud