Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Burton Poacher Insulated Snowboard Jacket brings big-mountain performance at a bunny-hill price point. One of Burton’s bestsellers, the Poacher jacket includes 10,000mm waterproof DRYRIDE protection and zoned Thinsulate™ insulation. The Poacher also packs multiple pockets and PitZips™ in case you need a quick cool-down.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof/5K Breathable
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer nylon dobby fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g body/40g hood & sleeves Thinsulate™ insulation
- Fit: Sig Fit is roomier and provides layering room without bulk
- Mapped Thinsulate™ insulation provides targeted warmth
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Embossed taffeta lining wicks moisture
- PitZips™ let you breathe
- Zippered, microfleece handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Articulated sleeves provide natural movement
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuff closures wrap snugly around wrists
- Pass pocket provides transparent season pass storage
- Pocket key clip keeps the keys to the castle secure
- Attached, helmet-friendly hood adds head protection
- Chest pocket with zippered second entry provides storage
- Internal stash pocket and mesh dump pocket store your goods
- Internal goggle pocket with secure audio sleeve for your goggles and music player
- Magic Stitch powder skirt keeps out snow and is removable one time
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface connects jacket and pants to keep out snow