Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The always-popular Burton Poacher Insulated Snowboard Jacket is back. Why is it so popular? It is warm, waterproof, and packed with all the essential features. The 10K waterproof fabric is going to keep you perfectly dry in nearly all conditions, and the mapped Thinsulate insulation will help you stay warm without making you feel bulky. The style on the Burton Poacher Jacket is simple, but done in unique colors and prints. You get plenty of pockets, an adjustable hood, and the powder skirt you need for riding in deep snow.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 2L DRYRIDE Durashell fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g body/ 40g sleeves Thinsulate mapped insulation
- Fit: Sig Fit is relaxed, but not too baggy
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- DWR coating causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Mesh-lined underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Chest pocket with 2 compartments
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Attached hood to keep your head dry
- Microfleece-lined pockets keep fingers warm
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Pass pocket for securely stowing lift ticket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inside goggle/audio pocket holds expensive gear
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Great jacket, great service. Being from Wisconsin I never would have thought I would buy a jacket from Florida. The service was great and I would definitely buy from Peter Glenn again. The Burton jacket is excellent quality and just what I expected.