Burton Poacher Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
When seeking performance on a budget, the Burton Poacher Snowboard Jacket for men will seem like a steal. This menâ€™s jacket always brings the best in Burton style, and it features DRYRIDE 2L fabric, Zonal 3M Thinsulate™ insulation, and a goodie bag of other bells and whistles that will keep you warm, dry, and protected from the elements.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L brushed weave fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g body / 40g sleeve Thinsulate™ insulation
- Fit: Sig Fit is roomy, but not baggy
- Durable DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- NEW Zonal 3M Thinsulate™ Insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- Critically taped seams keep moisture from sneaking in through the stitching
- Fulltime contour hood provides weather protection without limiting visibility
- Interior mesh goggle pocket with audio stash
- Pit Zips dump excess heat when needed
- Adjustable cuff closures keep the heat in and the cold out
- Jacket-to-pant interface guards against snow intrusions
- Articulated sleeves allow you to move unrestricted
- Microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets keep your hands toasty
- Chafe-Free collar wonâ€™t rub you the wrong way
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What's the difference between Thermacore and Thinsulate? Which is better and why?"
1 Answers |
Question by MIG on 8/29/2011 - 6:56 pm
"It all depends on what you are looking for in a jacket. The Thinsulate is going to be a very thin and light weight insulation yet still keep you warm. The Thermacore will be a little bit more bulky but typically provides more warmth."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/30/2011 - 10:01 am
"Are there any pockets on the sleeves to put the pass in?"
1 Answers |
Question by Chen on 6/25/2012 - 3:33 am
"You have 4 pockets total on this jacket. Two hand warmer pockets on the outside and a media and mesh goggle pocket internally."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/25/2012 - 12:29 pm
"Will this jacket work for skiing as well as snowboarding?"
1 Answers |
Question by ss on 12/15/2013 - 7:46 am
"Absolutely! Snowboard jackets simply tend to be a baggier style in nature, but you can ski in them or visa versa (you can snowboard in a ski jacket just the same)"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/15/2013 - 3:37 pm