Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
When seeking performance on a budget, the Burton Poacher Snowboard Jacket for men will seem like a steal. This men’s jacket always brings the best in Burton style, and it features DRYRIDE 2L fabric, Zonal 3M Thinsulate™ insulation, and a goodie bag of other bells and whistles that will keep you warm, dry, and protected from the elements.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L brushed weave fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g body / 40g sleeve Thinsulate™ insulation
- Fit: Sig Fit is roomy, but not baggy
- Durable DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- NEW Zonal 3M Thinsulate™ Insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- Critically taped seams keep moisture from sneaking in through the stitching
- Fulltime contour hood provides weather protection without limiting visibility
- Interior mesh goggle pocket with audio stash
- Pit Zips dump excess heat when needed
- Adjustable cuff closures keep the heat in and the cold out
- Jacket-to-pant interface guards against snow intrusions
- Articulated sleeves allow you to move unrestricted
- Microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets keep your hands toasty
- Chafe-Free collar won’t rub you the wrong way