Burton Poacher Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
Looking to stay dry and warm while on the hunt for fresh pow? The Burton Poacher Jacket Snowboard has you covered. With DRYRIDE Durashellâ„˘ fabric and Thermacoreâ„˘ insulation, this stylish snowboard jacket will get you through the day in comfort and style.
- 5K Waterproof/ 5K Breathable
- Durable Durashellâ„˘ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- DRYRIDE DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- 40g of non-bulky Thermacoreâ„˘ Insulation keeps you extra warm
- Super Silky Taffeta Lining wicks away moisture
- Critically Taped Seams make sure you stay dry
- Sig Fit lets you layer without being overly baggy
- Fulltime Contourâ„˘ Hood fits around your head without blocking the view
- Pit Zipsâ„˘ let the heat out when needed
- Link Zipâ„˘ Jacket to Pant Interface creates a 100% snow-proof seal
- Goggle pocket for stashing your eyewear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is the difference between a snowboard and a ski jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Brian D. on 2/27/2011 - 2:41 pm
"With ski jackets, a lot of the time they're a little more fitted for a sleek look. Snowboard jackets tend to have a looser, more relaxed or baggy fit to them. Not all, but a lot."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/28/2011 - 8:59 am
"I think you have the colors mixed up on this jacket (mascot and the blue). See your Burton Traction jacket listing for another example of the same Blue color being properly applied. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by JKicker on 10/10/2011 - 12:28 am
"The colors on this jacket are correct. The Mascot color is a blue and the Odyssy Blue Headache is a mixture of blue, red, and green in a dot pattern. The Odyssy Blue is a darker blue than the Mascot color."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/10/2011 - 10:50 am