Burton Pineview System Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Palette Stripe Print
The Burton Pineview System Insulated Snowboard Jacket is an excellent value for the whole year. You get a waterproof exterior shell jacket and a removable insulated liner jacket. Wear them together when it's really cold, or wear them separately in milder weather. With a durable construction and tons of features, the Burton Pineview Jacket will keep you covered for the entire season.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Jacket Outer Material: 2L DRYRIDE Durashell Herringbone fabric
- Shell Jacket Lining: taffeta lining fabric
- Liner Jacket Outer Material: 100% nylon water-resistant fabric
- Liner Jacket Insulation: 60g Thermacore insulation
- Fit: Sig Fit is relaxed, yet feminine
- 3-in-1 wear options keep you covered the whole season
- Waterproof outer shell jacket for weather protection
- Removable insulated liner jacket for warmth
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- DWR coating causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Mesh-lined underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Magic stitch lets you permanently remove powder skirt
- Attached hood to keep your head dry
- Microfleece-lined pockets keep fingers warm
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Pass pocket for securely stowing lift ticket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Sound pocket holds mp3 or iPod
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.