Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Burton Pineview System Insulated Snowboard Jacket is an excellent value for the whole year. You get a waterproof exterior shell jacket and a removable insulated liner jacket. Wear them together when it's really cold, or wear them separately in milder weather. With a durable construction and tons of features, the Burton Pineview Jacket will keep you covered for the entire season.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Jacket Outer Material: 2L DRYRIDE Durashell Herringbone fabric
- Shell Jacket Lining: taffeta lining fabric
- Liner Jacket Outer Material: 100% nylon water-resistant fabric
- Liner Jacket Insulation: 60g Thermacore insulation
- Fit: Sig Fit is relaxed, yet feminine
- 3-in-1 wear options keep you covered the whole season
- Waterproof outer shell jacket for weather protection
- Removable insulated liner jacket for warmth
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- DWR coating causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Mesh-lined underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Magic stitch lets you permanently remove powder skirt
- Attached hood to keep your head dry
- Microfleece-lined pockets keep fingers warm
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Pass pocket for securely stowing lift ticket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Sound pocket holds mp3 or iPod