Get extra protection against bumps and falls with the Burton Padded Base Layer Short. This body-armor uses lightweight DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ fabric to insulate and manage moisture so you stay comfortable. The D3O® Impact material toughens on impact to absorb the blow, then returns to its soft, flexible state for comfortable wear.
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ synthetic lightweight fabric
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ warms, breathes and wicks moisture
- 360° stretch fabric moves comfortably to prevent bunching
- D3O® Impact protection technology absorbs impact
- Ergonomic, breathable padding at the hip and tailbone protects vulnerable areas
- Softwaist elastic waistband for fit and comfort
- Low profile fit is snug and comfy
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Burton Padded Base Layer Short Women's, True Black, L:
As a beginner, these Burton shorts definitely helped protect my hips and tail bone from the icy falls. Just make sure that your pants are large enough because the hip pads actually made it a bit tough to put on my pants. So if your pants are a snug fit, then I recommend wearing larger pants with these.