Burton P1.1 Snowboard Bindings
Burton completely revamped the P1.1 snowboard bindings this season. The put the P1.1 on a diet, but gave it even more padding. Burton gave these buttery bindings a two-piece baseplate to give you an even more versatile and precise ride. They increase both lateral flex and edge-to-edge responsiveness. Ultra Capstraps and Superstrap Air straps deliver maximum grip and comfort with minimum weight. An under-baseplate damping pad absorbs vibrations to give you even more edge control.
- Response: 5
- Dual component baseplates
- 30% short-glass and nylon composite spar, polycarbonate lower
- Canted Living Hinge Hi-Backs
- Gapless baseplate padding
- B3 gel heel cushioning
- Hi-Back rotation
- FLAD forward lean adjuster
- Ultra Capstraps and Superstrap Airs
- Dual Component Smooth Glide buckles
- Gas Pedals
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.