Burton Ozone Snowboard Boots (Men's)
Burtons Ozone Snowboard Boot keep you comfy in the park without the added weight of unnecessary extras. B3 Gel Cushioning adsorbs serious shock and a Flex Spine Backstay provides support and even flex for freedom of movement. Best of all, the super lightweight and excellent board feel will have you flying higher in the pipe than ever before.
- Support: 4 on 1 (flexy) to 10 (stiff) scale
- Speed Zone Lacing allows a quick cinch of the upper and lower zones for even support
- New Flex Cuff Heel Hold offers great agility in the park
- Low-profile EST optimized midsole brings you closer to your bindings for faster response
- Flex Spine backstay provides smooth lateral flex
- B3 gel inserts absorb impacts
- Velcro liner closure in quick and easy to adjust
- Thinsulate Insulation offers warmth without bulk
- Heat moldable liner adapts to your foot shape for the best fit
- Articulating cuff provides freedom of movement
- Aegis Antimicrobial coating helps ward off bad smells
- Shrinkage Technology reduces the size of the footprint without compromising comfort
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wear a size 9 shoe. What size Burton Ozone Boot should I order?"
1 Answers |
Question by John Yuhaschek on 1/13/2012 - 10:14 am
"A medium will be perfect for you."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/13/2012 - 10:15 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.